Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Detox

HAVE you ever wondered what happens to our brain when we check our phone all the time? Here's a link to a video that explains it.

http://www.businessinsider.com/smartphone-exposure-affecting-brain-2016-3

Technology is important and convenient and I am guilty of using my phone almost all the time not only to chat or enjoy social media. 

My phone is my alarm clock, devotional, Bible, dictionary, recipe book, camera, GPS, diary, music and podcast player and many more! It's difficult to imagine a day without my smartphone. But obviously, there is danger in depending on smartphones for many things. 

Some of us have thought of doing a 7-day smartphone detox. Feel free to join us! Tailor it to whatever works for your lifestyle. And let us know what it did for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment